Thursday, March 12, 2009

We love AAA!

How many times have you been stranded on the side of the road, frantically searching for your AAA card? And then breathed a sigh of relief when the experience was all over? Even in college, AAA was there for you. I will never live some of those stories down...like the one time when I had to get my car towed all the way back to my parents' house, thinking something was really wrong. Lo and behold, I was OUT OF GAS. Talk about embarressing...and my family still laughs about it to this day!

Don't forget that AAA nowadays is about so much more than "emergency roadside assistance". There's car insurance, maps, magazines, ratings and, of course, AAA discounts! We here at the Comfort Inn Capital Beltway proudly accept the AAA card. In fact, we are AAA Diamond rated. Remember to ask for your AAA discount when you make your reservations, and show us your card at check in. Go to www.aaamidatlantic.com to discover more about AAA and what it can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment